The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 notification, offering 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officers (PO). Graduates aspiring for Banking Sector Jobs can apply from September 7 to September 27, 2023, on the official website, sbi.co.in.
Key Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2023:
- Application Dates: September 7 – September 27, 2023.
- Qualification: Graduation.
- Age Limit: 21-30 years.
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
About SBI PO:
SBI, founded in the 19th century, has evolved over the years to become India’s largest bank. It provides numerous opportunities for banking aspirants.
SBI PO Application 2023 Details:
- Notification Release Date: September 7, 2023.
- Total Vacancies: 2000 Posts.
- Post Name: Probationary Officer.
- SBI PO Age Limit 2023: 21-29 years.
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & Interview.
- Prelims Admit Card: 2nd Week of October 2023.
- Prelims Exam Date: November 2023.
- Prelims Result: December 2023.
- Mains Exam Date: January 2024.
- Mains Result: February 2024.
- Interview: February 2024.
SBI PO Vacancy 2023:
- General: 810 Posts.
- OBC: 540 Posts.
- SC: 300 Posts.
- ST: 150 Posts.
- EWS: 200 Posts.
- Total: 2000 Posts.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023:
- Visit sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Career” section.
- Select the Probationary Officer vacancy.
- Register and fill the online application form with personal details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee to complete the process.
Documents Required for SBI PO Registration:
- Aadhar Card.
- 10th marksheet.
- 12th Marksheet.
- Graduation Certificate.
- EWS Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- PwD Certificate.
Don’t miss this opportunity to start your career as an SBI Probationary Officer. Apply now!